Mouth Guard Instructions
Wear and Care Instructions for Mouth Guard
Proper care of your mouth guard will extend its life.
- Your mouth guard should be cleaned after each use. We recommend a soft bristled toothbrush with a drop of toothpaste or ordinary anti-bacterial liquid soap.
- DO NOT store your mouth guard in a warm place, such as a car as it can melt and change shape.
- DO NOT wash in hot water.
- When the mouth guard is not being worn, keep it in the case or in a safe place.
- Keep mouth guard away from cats and dogs as they will destroy it by chewing it.